January 2023- December 2023
Application process is now closed!
Application deadline is Midnight Pacific Standard Time December 2, 2022. Space is limited, all applications will be carefully reviewed and emails will go out December 9, 2022 with information regarding acceptance status.
This year long program provides research based leadership skills to mid-level management professionals within the Aquarium and Zoo industry. This course is for those either in mid-level management positions or those who want to be in mid-level management positions within an aquarium or zoo facility.
- Understand your leadership style using Everything DiSC Workplace and Management comprehensive assessment tools, maximizing your strengths.
- Improve communications skills in all directions.
- Learn tools to engage in productive conflict successfully.
- Grow interpersonal skills around emotional intelligence, accountability, and developing a cohesive team.
- Tools to develop physical and psychologically safe environments, fostering diversity, equity and belonging.
- Understanding mental wellbeing in crisis preparedness.
- Includes Mental Health First Aid Certification Training (3 year, international certification).
- 4 Amazing leadership books for supplemental reading (Hard copies provided by GRAZE).
- Be a part of a community of like-minded leaders looking to grow and improve the Zoo and Aquarium industry!
Cost: Single payment of $1,384 USD or 12 monthly payments of $120 USD/month. Payment required after acceptance of application.
Contact GRAZE if you need additional information to secure funding through your organization.
Download full course flyer below