We at GRAZE, LLC are excited to work with you! Our role as your trainers and coaches is to partner with you (the client) to clarify your vision and goals, develop action steps and tools and strategies, and support your growth in work and life. We will ask forward-moving questions, share tools and resources, and support your continuous growth. As your trainers, we will help you focus, utilize your strengths, gather your resources, and will hold you accountable in moving towards your highest vision. Please read the terms of service and agreements and check the “I agree” box only if you agree to all terms listed below.
Courses and Workshops
Course and workshop content is designed to guide you towards your highest vision at your pace. You the client will get out of these courses what you put in. Client understand that in order to enhance this relationship, client agree to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program. GRAZE, LLC is not responsible for your nor guarantees your results. All sales are final once course or workshop begins, no refunds. Cancellations and refunds will only occur up to 7 days prior to start date of course or workshop.
Description of Training Services:
This is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between GRAZE and you the client, in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals
1) Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her interactions with the Coach.
2) As such, the client agrees that the GRAZE, LLC is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
3) Client understands coaching and training services are not therapy and do not substitute for therapy if needed, and do not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4) Client acknowledges that coaching and training services are a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching and training principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the client’s responsibility.
5) Client acknowledges that coaching and training services do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching and training services offered are not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the client promptly informs the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching and training services offered and agreed upon by the client and GRAZE, LLC.
Coaching and training services offered are not therapy or counseling. By checking the “I agree” box, you indicate that you understand that GRAZCE, LLC is not an employment agent, psychotherapist, or business manager.
Please be aware that the GRAZE, LLC and client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. However, the information you share with GRAZE, LLC will remain confidential unless you give me specific permission to release it or GRAZE, LLC is required to release information by law. Our relationship will be governed by the ethical standards of the International Coach Federation. The client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with GRAZE, LLC in a timely manner.
As part of GRAZE, LLC employee’s professional development, GRAZE, LLC request your permission to keep a record of your name and phone number or email address. This information will be shared with the credentialing assessors at the when appropriate and used strictly for the purpose of meeting the requirements of credentialing processes. No information other than name and phone number/email will be shared. By checking the box on this agreement, you agree to these terms.
Limited Liability Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, GRAZE, LLC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching and training services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the GRAZE, LLC be liable to the client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the client may incur, GRAZE, LLC entire liability under this Agreement, and the client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the client to GRAZE, LLC under this Agreement for all coaching and training services rendered through and including the termination date.
This document reflects the entire agreement between GRAZE, LLC and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. If these terms are agreeable to you, please indicate by checking the “I Agree” box.