We provide on-site or virtual (temporarily) services related to critical incident stress management utilizing group or individual debriefs and peer support. Services are based on type of incident(s), number of team members involved and impacts on organization and community. Responders are certified in Critical Incident Stress Management. Services do have set timelines as to when to utilize for highest success and impact.
Examples of critical incidents may include (but not limited to):
- Natural disaster (hurricane, fire, tornado, flooding, etc.)
- Traumatic loss of team member(s)
- Traumatic loss of animal(s)
- Several animal losses over a period of time (geriatric population, disease outbreak, unrelated series of deaths)
- Traumatic event within the community that team members may be impacted by